You arrange events with every detail in place, so why wouldn’t you do the same for your business? Our customizable contracts are written by Attorney Zara Watson, a dedicated contract lawyer to give you the power to define the exact terms of your business. This contract template is specifically written for wedding and event planners, so it covers everything that you need in this niche industry.
Save time, money, and worry by having your clients sign a customized contract up-front. Safeguard your time and effort with clear service boundaries, including an outlined breakdown with associated fees. Your clients will love knowing exactly what they’re getting, and you can plan with peace of mind knowing that the contract includes your late payment policy, a confidentiality clause, limitation of liability, and more.
- Input and customize your payment details
- Provisions addressing deposits and refund
- Provisions To Help With Event Size Concerns
- Liability and indemnification provisions to address COVID-19 concerns
- Comprehensive cancellation and rescheduling policies
- Video guide where Zara personally walks you through each legal provision and how to customize it