Are you an event professional looking to reschedule with your existing clients due to COVID-19? This rescheduling agreement can help you handle setting a new date, handle refund requests, payments that have already been made, address liability and indemnification concerns relating to COVID-19, handle event size concerns, and what to do if you don’t feel unsafe attending the event due to health and safety concerns relating to COVID-19, and more.
This “Rescheduling Agreement” comes with a video audio guide recording to walk you through each provision. I personally explain what each clause says, how to customize it, and how each provision protects you.
- Video Audio Guide Recording to walk you through each provision and how to customize it.
- Updated Deposit Provision addressing refunds
- Updated Payment Schedule Provisionand final payments
- Provision To Help With Event Size Concerns
- Liability and indemnification provisions to address COVID-19 concerns
- Copy/ Paste into Microsoft Word, Google Doc, or your favorite client management system
- Easily fill in the blanks with your specific business information. We’ve included yellow highlighted fields so that you’ll easily know where to insert or edit the information to customize the contract to your specific business.
- Written in plain English so it’s easy to understand
- Drafted with care by Attorney Zara Watson
Who This Agreement Is For:
- Event Professionals
- Wedding Planners
- Event Planners