For any business with a website, clear communication builds trust and it is the legal way to operate online, in compliance with the most recent General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) requirements. Use these two agreements to lay out what site users are sharing and how it will be used.
This contract bundle includes TWO templates:
For Your Website:
Crafted with your profession in mind, this contract lays out specific provisions to ensure that both you and your client have clear expectations around working together, from start to finish.
Our five-point framework for clear communication includes –
- Payment Clause
- Setting the tone of clarity, this clause is so clients understand when all payments are due, by giving both of you structure with your financial relationship.
- Consent Clause
- Laying out what information is collected and how what will be done with their information and receiving consent is key.
- Refund Clause
- Creating clear-cut language, this clause is so site visitors know what to expect with their investment if one of you decides not to fulfill the terms of your agreement.
- Liability Clause
- Setting boundaries for where your responsibilities begin and end, this clause is so visitors are briefed on the limits of possible legal action.
- Dispute Resolution Clause
- Presenting options for solving conflicts, this clause is to best serve all parties fairly if the unexpected arises.