Focus on creating your graphics – this contract will keep you covered. This contract specifically outlines all of the provisions, clauses, and service details that you need to protect yourself and your creations as a graphic artist.
Zara included everything that you need for lengthy projects, including client communication expectations, payment schedule provisions, cancellation policies, and more. Plus, you can choose to maintain copyright or transfer it to your client as part of the service.
This “Graphic Designer Agreement” comes with a video instructional guide recording, where I explain in plain English what each provision means. I personally explain what each clause says, how to customize it, and how each provision protects you.
- Includes a video recording to explain to you step-by-step what each provision means
- Includes the choice to keep or assign the copyright in your work
- Retainer based language included
- Breakdown of all project costs
- Clear provisions throughout the entire process
- Set up communication expectations
- Protective provisions in the event of cancellation