As a coach, you’re a positive catalyst for change. Use these contracts to scale your business, communicate clearly on your website, and clarify the terms of your client relationships.
This extensive bundle has three sections that each support a different area of your business to ensure that your brand is secure, inside and out.
This contract template comes with a video guide walking you through how to customize it, making the process totally straightforward. To ensure your peace of mind, this contract has been peer-reviewed by multiple attorneys.
This contract bundle includes THIRTEEN templates:
For Your Clients
- 1:1 Coaching & Group Coaching Contract
For Your Website
- Terms & Conditions Agreement ($299 value)
For Your Brand
- Independent Contractor Contract for Team Members ($299 value)
- Employee Contract for Team Members ($299 value)
- Podcast Guest Contract ($299 value)
- Non-Disclosure Agreement ($299 value)
- Intern Contract ($299 value)
- Guest Speaker Contract ($299 value)
- Affiliate Contract ($299 value)
- Brand & Content Creator Collaboration Contract ($299 value)
- Partnership & Joint Venture Contract ($299 value)
Crafted with the coaching industry in mind, this contract lays out specific provisions to ensure that both you and your client have clear expectations around working together, from start to finish.
Our five-point framework for clear communication includes –
Setting the tone of clarity, this clause is so clients understand when all payments are due, by giving both of you structure with your financial relationship.
Creating clear cut language, this clause is so clients know what to expect with their investment if one of you decides not to fulfill the terms of your agreement.
Intellectual Property Clause
Crafting intentional usage and ownership rights, this clause is to best serve you and your clients when it comes to copyright options, trademark rights, and idea ownership.
Cancellation & Rescheduling
Laying out calendar responsibilities, this clause is so clients have boundaries and options within your mutual commitment.
Setting boundaries for where your responsibilities begin and end, this clause is so clients are briefed on the limits of possible legal action.
Dispute Resolution Clause
Presenting options for solving conflicts, this clause is to best serve all parties fairly if the unexpected arises.