We understand that budgeting is important when it comes to legally protecting your business. As a result, our mission is to always be transparent about our pricing.
Investment: $1,350 + $225 Government Filing Fee
Flat Fee includes:
- Comprehensive Federal, State and Common Law Trademark Clearance search using the third party state of the art platform Corsearch
- Attorney Drafted Opinion Report analyzing search results
- Phone Consultations with Attorney Zara Watson discussing risk associated with use and registration of the mark
- Preparation of Trademark Application
- Filing of Trademark Application
- Tracking and Monitoring of trademark application with the USPTO throughout the entire process
- Handling of all correspondence with the USPTO examining attorney
- Responding to any non-substantive office actions on your behalf. A non-substantive office action is where the USPTO examining attorney requests minor changes be made to your application and/or requests additional information
- Trademark maintenance and renewal PDF Guide with step-by-step instructions on how to keep your trademark registration active
- Mailing of Official Registration Certificate to your business address
*A deposit of $850 is required. The remaining balance will be due before filing. Payment plans are also available.
Trademark Clearance Search & Legal Opinion Report
Investment: $850 ((Includes the trademark search only)
Are you curious to know if the mark(s) you’d like to brand and trademark is available to register, but don’t feel quite ready to move forward with the filing process? I perform trademark clearance searches using the state of the art platform, Corsearch.
Once the search is complete, you will receive a detailed legal opinion memo from Attorney Zara Watson thoroughly analyzing the search results and your likelihood of success for registration.
During the search, I will:
- search for any pending or registered trademarks that are the same or substantially similar to your mark.
- search for any similar trademarks that are used in connection with the same category or classification of services that we are trying to register your mark under.
- search for any trademarks that are similar to yours but have been “abandoned,” “canceled,” or are considered “dead” by the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO). Although a trademark may be marked as abandoned or canceled, the mark may nevertheless be in use by the original owner.
- look into the history of any owners with similar trademarks to see if they have a track record of challenging similar trademarks.
As a reminder, once the Clearance Search is complete, I will send you my search results in memo format, which include my legal opinion on how to proceed. We will then schedule a follow-up call to go over my search results.
New York LLC Formation & EIN filing
Investment: $950 (NY State Filing Fee + Certified Copy Fee Included)
Flat Fee includes:
- The $200 New York Department of State filing fee
- The $10 New York State Department Certified Copy Fee
- Name Search to ensure that the business name of your choice is available for use
- Preparation of LLC Documents
- Filing of LLC Documents
- Filing of Employer Identification Number (EIN) with the Internal Revenue Service (IRS)
- NY State Publication Requirement Guide
- All LLC Formation Documents & Certificates Sent Directly To You
- Maintenance and Renewal Guide with step-by-step instructions on how to keep your LLC active.
- Investment: $250 an hour
- 1-4 Page Contract: $450
- 5-10 Page Contract: $550
- 11-20 Page Contract: $950
- 21-30 Page Contract: $1,250
- 30+Page Contract: $1,450
Investment: $275 an hour
I provide clients with the option of securing a certain number of hours (for example let’s say 8 hours) and then replenishing the hours once they’ve been exhausted.
*PAYMENT PLANS ARE AVAILABLE FOR ALL OF THE ABOVE SERVICES